9.19.2006

They Call It The Red Eye Because...

I'm back in New York. In my office. I feel like I left a million years ago.

And I'm so tired that it is perhaps quite possible that I did.

The Black Eyed Peas were on my flight home this morning. I texted the news to MC, who suggested that I start singing. I refrained. That's about exciting as this story gets.

Wait, why am I in front of a computer? Oh, that's right. It's time to work.

PS: Today, I have an irrational hatred towards the NYC transit system, MS's wheeled suitcase, and my outfit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last night I dreamed that I met Billy Joel, but wasn't allowed to let on that I knew he was Billy Joel, and it was very hard to have a conversation with him that way.

That doesn't relate to your post at all, really, except that you were really on a plane with the Black Eyed Peas and I was in a room with Billy Joel in my dreams.

Eh, whatever. Welcome home.