9.27.2006

I'm A Slave 4 U

Last night, my Book Club voted to decide which version we would each play in 'Britney Spears: A Retrospective', opening October 31st, 2006.

  • Since R is pregnant, she got 'Matt Lauer Interview/Clumped Mascara/Slumped Shoulder/We're Country'.

  • L is tall and has long blonde hair, and thus can pull off 'Oops I Did It Again/Red Vinyl'.

  • H is perpetually drunk, and will represent 'Las Vegas Wedding/Trucker Hat/Smudged Eyeliner'.

  • The undisputed nicest member of our group, L, is most obviously 'One More Time/Catholic Schoolgirl/Pigtails'.

  • S, with her dark hair and amplified cleavage, gets to 'Almost Drop Sean Preston on the Street/Burst Into Tears'.


And this is how it shook out for me:



Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a 35-day appointment with the Stairmaster.

No comments: