9.12.2006

Questions, Questions

All asked today...

1. How was your birthday party?

It was fun. It contained the usual amount of ridiculousness that comprises most of my events. We drank. We were silly. Pictures were taken. Details would probably be really boring if you weren’t there.

2. Did you meet anyone on match.com this summer?

Um, yes. But I can’t really comment because I’m afraid of The Jinx.

3. What is The Jinx?

Well, basically, as soon as I tell anyone about the person I am dating, the relationship ends. No kidding.

4. So, are you dating someone?

Absolutely not.

5. How’s your new job?

It’s a Dream Job and I love it. But it’s a new job, so I have my daily panic about how I know nothing about what I’m supposed to be doing, and I’m really hurting people more than I’m helping them, and that I should probably just move to Montana and raise sheep.

6. You’re a social worker. Do you have any good stories?

Well, define good. There's nothing particularly funny about my job, and if I tell you anything 'good', it will probably bring the mood down. Way down. I think I'll save the entertainment for my therapist.

7. You’re posting a lot lately. Don’t you have anything better to do?

This is a strange period of my life, and my recall isn’t great. So I NEED to post. And no, I don’t have anything better to do.

No comments: