9.05.2006

Leftovers

- For no discovered reason, my niece is currently telling everyone that she meets that her name is Colleen. This is not her name. I'm glad she's growing up a little weird. Just like her aunt.

- According to the employee handbook, nose rings are 'not allowed to be worn' while on duty at my job. The ARH helpfully provided legal-sounding rebuttals against removing mine. I think I'll keep him around for a while.

- My family is having some scheduling issues around celebrating my birthday this weekend. I can only apologize that the celebration of my birth will not come at a more convenient time for them. And be thankful that I've assembled a party for myself on Thursday night.

- I just woke from a 2 hour nap. The likelihood that I will be able to go back to sleep tonight without the aid of Tylenol PM is slim.

- I really need to get my iPod fixed. My 40 minute ride into the city on the C this evening was dominated by the loud voice of a large woman awkwardly trying to flirt with her coworker (?) by discussing the meeting they had just attended.

- MC sent me a message this morning to let me know that the lamest bar near our hometown has a MySpace page. I need to 'friend' them immediately.

2 comments:

Dewey Dismal said...

Oh, c'mon, it's not like your birthday is the same day every year or anything... oh wait...

Anonymous said...

BTW, I feel real crappy that I can't come to your b-day party. Can I take a raincheck?