7.24.2007

Stepping It Up

Last night, after Book Club, I went over to The Comedian's house for our first sleepover. (Interesting: he lives in the same building as the ARH.)

Things were going along just fine until he did something very shocking.

He called me the g-word. (And later on, he did it again.)

Yup, that's right. Girlfriend. He called me his girlfriend. Not as in, "Girlfriend, PLEASE", as in "I've included a bit in my routine about my new girlfriend."

I think that's me.

Almost as alarming: while I was lounging around my apartment this morning, the buzzer rang, and flowers (along with a funny, sweet note) were delivered.

The boy moves fast, I guess.

2 comments:

chichimama said...

Flowers are always nice....and flowers AND a nice note!!!

Buggy B said...

hmmm girlfriend, flowers and nice note. I hear more sleepovers in the near future. :)