7.27.2007

Awesome!

I made an executive decision and called out sick from work today. Which gives me time to do all the stuff that I didn't have time to do this week, like purchase luggage, go to the library, and do laundry.

I also had a chance to catch up with L by phone. So I was telling her about my health insurance woes (because who doesn't want to hear that story a million times?) and at the end, I said, darkly, "Oh, I'll get my money..."

And she paused, laughed, and said "Ok, just don't get on the 11 o'clock news while trying to get your money." I think she's afraid I'm going to resort to desperate measures.

1199 is safe (for now) because I'm off to Burlington, Vermont for the weekend. Holla!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were nearly neighbors this weekend - I was up by Stowe/Killington. Beautiful.