7.25.2007

Clearly, I Enjoy Spending Time In My Own Head

My horoscope today:

Some past dramas are easy to forget, but some are tougher to erase from your mind than they should be. Today you will be reminded of a past situation early in the day, and unsettling feelings will hover around you all day. This is just your subconscious working things out, so let it. Do not try to push these thoughts out of your head. Just let them fade away on their own -- they will. You cannot force yourself to forget something. It just has to go away on its own.


Lots of thinking going on over here. It's interesting that almost directly after receiving some unsettling news, I met someone, and am now negotiating a new relationship.

There's a weird kind of synergy between ending and starting.

And this new thing is kicking up all sorts of stuff for me - mostly closeness and over-analyzing and pushing someone away without even realizing you are doing it. Because, clearly, he's right there, and he's been open and honest and adult about everything. "I have problems trusting people", I keep telling him, but I'm really only trying to have faith in myself.

2 comments:

Buggy B said...

Don't over think it and just let it happen. Relax and enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Get out of your head my dear and lead with your heart. It's the enormous, loving, caring, thing pounding in your chest. xoxo