7.17.2007

Run Like The Wind. Or A Slight Breeze.

I went running in Hudson River Park this morning. It was ugly. Very hot, very humid. I ran about 2 miles, then started walking. Then jogged/walked the rest of the way - eventually (and very slowly) completing 5 miles.

Gah.

I could blame the residual effects of my latest bronchial infection. Or the weather. Or that I sat in Bryant Park last night, progressing from wine to beer and stuffing my face with cheese and crackers and all sorts of junk.

But I think I really just need to shut up about it and run. There's been a lot of talk about this marathon...not a lot of actual *doing* the training for the marathon.

In other news, had a nice short date (he was on his way to a show, I was on-call for my volunteer stuff) with The Comedian on Saturday. We ate cupcakes and played pool. He's cute. So far, so good.

No comments: