7.12.2007

Match Addendum

Those I've ruled out:

- Someone who is an "urban hunter" looking for a "lioness/sexy partner".
- Someone who remembered me from the last time I was on match (I wasn't interested then, either), emailed me, waited 5 minutes, then emailed me *again* berating me for "being snobby" and "ignoring" him.
- A 21 year old, still living at home.
- Anyone who emails and clearly has not read my profile. Example: Emails from those who list tattoos, piercings, and sarcasm as "turn offs". I have all of those things.
- Someone who suggested we get together for a "rockin' good time".
- Anyone who unironically writes me a poem.
- Anyone who I appear to outweigh.
- Anyone who feels the need to announce that they are a doctor.
- Someone whose profile included a rant about being faithful in relationships.

2 comments:

LORMO said...

God I hate internet dating.

And what IS IT with these dudes who DEMAND that you correspond with them?

Like you owe some random internet dude anything! THEY NEED TO FUCK OFF!

I wonder if I know the comedian...

Anonymous said...

ooh, i am intrigued by yoga guy...