5.21.2007

In Love!

Yes, it is Springtime, and I have successfully rebounded from my Saturday night melancholia, and I can positively say that I am in love (or lust, take your pick).

I just got a new handbag from Banana Republic. I frequently find myself gazing at it adoringly, and I do believe I fell asleep last night clutching it in my arms.

My second (and at the moment, lesser) love object is the owner/proprietor of the new clothing store on the ground level of my apartment building. I was in there yesterday for about a 1/2 hour while JP tried on 'going out shirts'. Just before we left, he introduced himself, and his name is [something Italian which I wasn't really paying attention to, distracted by his green eyes and cute accent]. The downside is that he is quite possibly prettier than I am, and probably thinks that JP is my boyfriend.

I might have to stop by on my way home from work for some "clothes shopping". Unfortunately, the only thing on sale right now are bikinis.

1 comment:

Buggy B said...

Sounds like you will be buying a bikini today! :) Maybe he will want to take you to the beach with your new purchase?