5.18.2007

Bullets

  • Last night, I hung out with my friends Absolut Ruby Red and Club Soda. Later on, we were joined by Ben & Jerry. My old nemesis, Camel Light, was there, but I managed to ignore him.
  • re: Mystery Girl. I'm not sure she would even have a blog, because that would automatically render her less mysterious.
  • I have no plans tonight, other than a haircut. I am PSYCHED. Can anyone say Lost, Season 2?
  • I'm going to wedding on Saturday by myself. I will only know JP and his girlfriend, whom I've privately nicknamed 'buzzkill'. She kinda hates me. This should be a fun night.
  • Several friends have said 'But maybe you'll meet someone at this wedding!' with a kind of glee that should only be reserved for sappy 80's movies or romance novels. While I appreciate their enthusiasm, such statements ensure that I will be stumbling my drunk ass home alone on Saturday night.
  • Maybe I won't be alone. I can always rely on my old friend, McDonald's Extra Value Meal #2 to provide support and companionship.
  • I should probably start spending more time with other friends, like Fruits & Vegetables or Lean Proteins.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But Fruits and Vegetables have such bland, boring names. You and me, I think we both have a flair for the exotic.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I love the nicknames you have for these people. Can I have one?

Anonymous said...

You don't privately refer to me as Drunk-boy-with-hot-dog-in-his-mouth do you?