5.10.2007

Faith, Part III

My mission lately, other than pointless television or binge eating/drinking, is to put together the puzzle of my relationship history, in the hopes that a full picture will bring clarity.

A friend recently asked if I was dating, and when my response was non-committal, he asked if I even wanted to get married, ever. As if maybe I wasn't applying myself. Maybe I'm not. Maybe I keep picking the same kind of person on purpose. Maybe I'm missing the warning signs. Maybe I self-sabotage more than I realize.

I can't see it right now. I had some profound (deeply profound, trust me) thoughts when waking up this morning, related to a concept from Harry Potter and free will v. compulsion (oh yes, profound) but they disappeared somewhere between getting out of bed and my arrival at work.

2 comments:

Buggy B said...

hmmm I read this post and then immediately found this link. Literally was the next sentence I read. lol

http://www.wikihow.com/Look-Approachable

Buggy

The [Cherry] Ride said...

When I forget deep thoughts as I'm getting out of bed, I usually turn right back around and get back in. That usually helps.