4.24.2007

Sick

I woke up yesterday morning with a sore, scratchy throat. I'm coughing frequently, and my ribs hurt. I'm not sure if this is an actual illness or allergies kicking in.

Nonetheless, I've been taking Tylenol PM and going to bed super early (8 pm last night. For reals. ) in the hopes that whatever is going on will be defeated by large amounts of sleep. I'm supposed to be taper-training and over-hydrating this week...all I can concentrate on is getting out of bed and getting to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Join the club! I was feeling like that all the time for the last three weeks. You will feel better soon. I do now. ... What a fascinating blog you have here! You must come see mine it's at gledwood2.blogspot.com. You're most welcome to come have a poke through it. Be warned though it is very "different" ... my secret diary online type of thing where I tell everything ... see you there maybe? Meanwhile keep up the great blog.
All the best to you
from
Gledwood