4.09.2007

All Work, No Play

Taking a Mental Health Day (as I did on Friday) is good in theory, but not so good in practice when you return to a gazillion urgent phone messages and a mountain of paperwork, including a new grant application due within one month.

Running should be fairly intense this week as April 29th is approaching sooner than I would like it to (note to self: staying up all night on Saturday does not make for good training conditions on Sunday).

Mentally, I just need to be okay with where I am, and trust that I don't need to take any drastic action to get where I need to be. And to know that I am beautiful and loved. (Cryptic? Maybe. But not to me. )

But really, the biggest task in front of me this week is to exist on the $.74 in my checking account and the loose change at the bottom of my wallet until Friday payday.

1 comment:

Buggy B said...

The 29th is close but you will be ready. Have faith and keep running. I have a half marathon the 15th that is all hills. That one has me a bit worried. Keep running.

Smart