4.10.2007

Grumpy Dwarf

I'm not feeling it today. At all.

I set out this morning to complete a 6 mile run. Easy, right? Well, for some reason, I decided I would do a lap around the perimeter of Central Park instead of my usual Hudson River route. And I was all psyched and ready...

...until I got out there and my oatmeal was sitting like a lump in my stomach, and pedestrians were in my way, and it was cold, and blustery, and I narrowly avoided stepping in a huge pile of dogshit, and my knees were bitching, and I was tired 2 blocks in.

So I turned around at 89th Street and ran home.

I think I just really need it to be Spring. And when I say Spring, I mean - I need the weather to be better. I need to be able to sit outside. I need to get a slight tan. I need to wear my new sandals.

I need a lot of things that aren't going to happen today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I buy you an ice cream cone?

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I was going to run today and still have not commited. I am hoping a frine d comes by tonight and makes me go out. The wind suxssssss.

Smart