4.16.2007

Operationalizing My Environment

I was feeling a little...wild...when I arrived at work this morning, and realized that I needed to make some adjustments if I was going to have a 'successful' day (and when I say successful, I mean, a day spent actually doing what I'm supposed to be doing, rather than trolling my thoughts).

So I comprised a list of the stuff that I need to do...

And made another list of the stuff that is bothering me...

I had another cup of coffee...

I stretched, took a deep breath, and made myself smile at my reflection in my office mirror...

'Borrowed' an extra lamp from our supply room, and turned off my overhead fluorescent light...

Got out of my personal email, and logged in to Pandora...

And somehow felt less complicated than before.

1 comment:

Buggy B said...

I just finished my 2nd half marathon this last weekend. read about it at my new blog site since Addroc is at http://buggytime.blogspot.com/.

11 days for yours how exciting. I am only 19 days from my first marathon. keep up the great work.

Smart