11.10.2005

I'm Getting Married...

...if she'll have me. I stayed at DJ's house last night. I wasn't feeling well, and couldn't face waking up in my apartment every two hours to check for new bites or recently fed bedbugs. Also, since I endured a visit from the exterminator yesterday, I felt that sleeping at home would be somewhat akin to submerging myself in pesticides.

By the time I woke up this morning, she had made coffee in her Bodum press (and she makes the best coffee in the world, no contest) and packed my lunch. I think I'm in love.

PS: Lest you think that I am spreading my bedbug habit around, I was sure to place everything that I carried into DJ's apartment in a tightly-tied garbage bag for the duration of my stay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course i'll have you! i would be the luckiest girl in the world! xo,dj