10.24.2005

Addendum

I should also state that, at work today, aside from not getting to close to anyone who might be able to detect my un-showered state, I've spent my morning:

1) creating a flyer ('Do you use alcohol as a way of coping with anxiety, depression or anger? Come talk to us...') that will take the campus community by storm,

2) eating my weight in chocolate,

3) bitching to the other interns here about the extremely condescending and rude e-mail I received from the Dean of Field Placement in response to a question that I had asked about field advising; also, plotting an equally snotty response to said e-mail,

4) attemtping to make eye contact/converse with the very cute AV technician who is near my office, setting up some kind of presentation for the swarms of parents and potential freshmen who are visiting the campus today, and

5) writing blog entries

No comments: