1.16.2008

I'm A List Lady

Prompted by some spamalicious comments on my post about my nose ring, I rewrote my ongoing To Do list this morning, and I just thought it was so fascinating that I'd share with the blogging community.

1. Find provider (is that the right term?) in NYC to replace my nose ring
2. Determine the design for my next tattoo
3. Get my next tattoo
4. Make restaurant reservations for The Peanut's trip into NYC
5. Go through mail, change address for mail that was forwarded
6. Buy tickets to Jersey Boys for parent's wedding anniversary present (note: their anniversary was in September)
7. Order from drugstore.com
8. Finish required reading for training that starts on 1.18.08
9. Make final decision re: half marathon in the Spring
10. Check cost of the gym located in our apartment building; cancel NYSC membership

Mesmerizing, no?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do people leave comments to blogs? i don't even know. this is the first blog entry i've ever read.
nice.
thought i'd reply since i'm considering myself somehow connected to multiple items on your to-do-list:
1,2,3 - yeah social workers with nose rings and tattoos. i support your finding determining and getting these items.
9,10 - final decision: yes with bonnie. gym membership - id rather you stick to the one that you can go to with me. just my two cents.

Buggy B said...

Almost lost me till you said Half Marathon. DO IT. I have run a half now every Saturday in 2008. Can I maintain?

Buggy B said...

I have to go through Comment approval now? :( Did I do something wrong? :)

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Actually, I think your list is definitely much more exciting and mesmerizing than mine would be!