1.04.2008

Almost Week 1

The first week of the new ridiculouschick stress management plan is almost over. Let's recap.

1. Eating: For all the days that I *haven't* been projectile vomiting, I've been on Body for Life. And I've just ordered from FreshDirect so we should be covered for the next two weeks.

Some of might remember the last time I did BFL (2003). For those of you that don't, Sunday is a free day and you can eat whatever you want. I'm going to brunch with The Lawyer and then to The Jerz for Dad's homemade ravioli. Bring it!

2. Exercise: I ran three miles on Sunday, and I'll be going to Yoga tomorrow. I'm looking into canceling NYSC and joining the gym in my building. And I've got two running partners and an intent to run the half marathon again.

3. Sleep: Eh. This weekend it's all about napping.

4. Health Month: Haven't had an alcoholic beverage. So far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I just purchsed this system (free trial!): http://rc2.healthyenergy.com/

I'll send you a postcard from the runway in a couple of weeks...

esb

Anonymous said...

I've done B4L and I love it. The free days are awesome. I feel so sick on Monday that I actually WANT to eat healthy again.