1.09.2008

But I Was Prepared!

I had thought I was extraordinarily organized when I managed to bring BFL appropriate food to work yesterday for the 5 meals that I require while I'm here.

However.

The plan yesterday was overturned by not being able to feel my jaw or tongue for about 4 hours while recovering from my trip to the dentist. (Odwalla protein drink to the rescue!)

And today, I'm discovering that it is really difficult to a) cut through leftover grilled steak b) using a plastic knife c) and a spoon. And furthermore, that chewing said steak is nearly impossible given the new fillings on one side of my mouth and sore gums on the other.

2 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I had a dentist try to talk me into some on-the-spot work. Glad I refused.

andebobandy said...

new diet idea...dental work. remember in the early 90's when it seemed like a ton of women were getting their jaws wired shut?