1.14.2008

Blog Roll

I'm home today with a sore throat / no voice, and thus have the time and inclination to make some changes to the blog.

I've noticed that some of my past favorite reads have stopped blogging (particularly missed: The Librarian and Groomzilla) so my blog roll is due for an update.

I NEED YOUR HELP. Please comment with one or two of your most entertaining picks, I'll check em out, and if they hold up to the high standards that I've set for myself here at ridiculouschick, they'll be added.

6 comments:

Buggy B said...

WHATTTTTTTTTT I didn't make the pick? :) That hurts just a little bit considering my constant support and reading. lol

chichimama said...

Well, if you are getting into knitting you have to read crazy aunt purl. She is wildly popular, but amusing as hell.

Anonymous said...

This guy's hilarious...

http://www.banterist.com/

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I will have to get back to you. I'm in a blogging funk and getting bored...

andebobandy said...

sadly, laughing at jerks has also gone the way dodo.

as for a suggestion...i quite like the blog of unnecessary quotation marks at quotation-marks dot blogspot dot com. i haven't been able to walk down a city street without taking pictures of poor punctuation since i found it.

Anonymous said...

Here's one I like but don't get around to reading very often:

tremble.com