10.22.2007

Nose Ring

I've recently begun thinking about taking out my nose piercing, at least during the work week, since things are getting kinda formal here at my job and I don't wanna give anyone an excuse to reprimand me or write a note in my file (and believe me, these things are happening already for lesser reasons, so - for once - my paranoia has some basis in actual events).

The flip side is that I've never really been able to remove it before (again, paranoia, this time around thoughts that I am going to rip my nose open while trying to get the damn thing out) *and* the "dress code" prohibits "nose rings" and I have a "nose stud".

So it's been for a couple of weeks - I should take it out - FLIP - Fuck that, I'm leaving it in.

This morning: problem solved when the piercing got caught on my towel and came out (painlessly) on its own. Putting it back in wasn't working (see nose ripping, paranoia) so here I am, with unadorned nose.

It feels really strange. I'm gonna have to get this fixed immediately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi, nice blog. I am Sundar,s/w Engg,having big nose by birth.
I didn't consider about that in earlier days.When I was 18 ,I feel abt that.God lead me to take right decision i.e I took treatment with Dr.Rivkin.It is only 15 Minute Nose Job
Thank God... Thanks Dr......