10.22.2007

Yes, I Had A Weekend

Friday: The Librarian and I know we're not unintelligent women yet we both had trouble following Tom Stoppard's Rock N' Roll. The Librarian even provided some research results the next day, but I'm still not getting it. Oooo, but the guy from two of the Bourne movies was in it, so that's cool...

Saturday: B hosts the gig of a lifetime: his dog run's annual Halloween costume contest. I amuse myself by eating cookies. Stewie amuses himself by refusing to wear his costume (it was "Superdog" which narrowly won over "Dogula" at the costume store) and by chasing/humping the other dogs who *were* wearing costumes, as if to mock their acquiescence to the display. Bonus: B gets to wear a ridiculous hat, and I brought my camera.

Sunday: I decide that we need to clean/organize B's apartment. Good idea, right? Well, it was until I got all scary and hyper about it, insisting on creating a system for things that don't need a system and harassing B into helping me when all he really wants to do is watch football. And finally ending up in a huff around 10:34 pm because the humidifier that we never use wasn't put away where I wanted it. And then I realize, in the midst of speaking with B about the humidifier that we never use that I sound exactly like my mother. Good times.

1 comment:

Buggy B said...

hmmmm, now we are organizing and moving items you never use in an apartment that you are only staying at for the month? :)

Just giving you a hard time as I found it kind of cute and funny to read.

Buggy