1.24.2006

Concentrate. Concentrate!

  • I spent a fair amount of time this morning in my Adult Psychopathology and Pathways to Wellness class strategizing about buying these pants,even though I love the class and am interested in the subject matter.
  • I was distracted in yoga on Saturday by the instructor calling certain poses 'extra yummy'. I couldn't figure out if I agreed or disagreed, and whether I was annoyed or amusing by her phrasing. Then I thought that I was thinking too much, and thus affecting the impact of yoga, and resolved to think less, but couldn't, which made me anxious.
  • Most of my time in the school computer lab is consumed with reading other people's blogs, checking e-mail and surfing various entertainment websites. This is going to bite me in the ass in about 3 weeks when I am hopelessly behind in my readings.
In other news, while I was out to dinner on Sunday night, my waiter told me I was 'too thin' and that I looked '18 years old'. I told him he was my new best friend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to say, "buy the pants," but Old Navy does not support Safari so I can't see them. So long as they're not purple coudoroy with green polka dots and fringe, I say go for it. Although...

Nah, purple courdoroy, green polka dots, and fringe are just not a good combination.

Pru said...

Well, can't comment on the pants, but I had a yoga instructor who called poses 'yummy' and the whole class was uncertain how to respond. A sort of muted, nervous chittering sound was the end result.
And the above advice is wonderful, but I think bright orange stripes should be in there somewhere too.

ridiculous said...

i bought the camoflauge pants (did i spell that right?) but am open to all suggestions of bright colors, fringe and other assorted decorative flair...