8.15.2007

Here. But Not Here.

Still in the bubble. Still getting ready to go on vacation. It's possible that one of my book club girls, H, will be guest blogging in my absence. Or The Lawyer, although I haven't asked her yet.

I haven't yet told B about the blog. It nearly came up last night, because he randomly found his journal from an English class during his freshman year of college (which we spent an hour reading and laughing about). I don't know. While there is nothing on here that should come as a surprise to him (we've talked about pretty much everything) it could be strange.

I also wonder how knowing that he's reading will impact my writing.

Questions for another time. For the rest of today, there's 3 more hours of work, then drinks with EG. And maybe, just maybe, actually staying in my own apartment tonight and getting some sleep.

Craziness. I know.

2 comments:

andebobandy said...

hey, r.d., i wanted to invite you and orangeman to the opening of our new bar. mister g8s and i thought it would be super cool to have you come. anyway there are two parties. one is thursday starting at 8 the other friday 10ish. place is called oulu. it's on north 4th between bedford and driggs in billyburg. hope you get this in time and you guys can make it.

Buggy B said...

awww come on i know other bloggers that blog while on vacation. Keep us informed and such. :)

I know what you mean about letting him know the blog. It would change your writing. My wife knows of my blog but I also know she doesn't take the time to read it so it doesn't really matter. just beware it will change your writing some though.

hope you have a wonderful vacation and I can't wait to hear anything you let us know.

Buggy