8.08.2007

Awk. Ward.

Before I start, The Comedian needs a new pseudonym. I don't know why, but I'm not loving "The Comedian" as a nickname any more. He shall heretofore be referred to as 'B', for reasons best known to myself.

Anyway.

Last night, I met B (formerly known as The Comedian) at Artisanal to celebrate Week 4 of this little dating experiment that we've been involved with. I kissed him hello, sat down, and glanced over at the next table, only to see a profile that looked a lot like LawStudent. Then I heard the profile speak, and confirmed (mentally) that it was indeed the guy I briefly dated back in March. I debated saying something, and think I felt him looking at me at different points during the night, but as time went on, it became more and more awkward to acknowledge this, and he left without us speaking or admitting that we had seen each other.

Smallness of NYC aside, dinner was ridiculously good. Things with B are ridiculously good. And, in the interest of full disclosure, I *may have* called him the b-word this past weekend. But don't tell anyone.

No comments: