7.12.2006

Trust

It has recently been suggested to me that I have trouble letting people into my life. Last night, I was described as 'reserved'.

And then there's my horoscope for today...

Nobody is an island -- it's an obvious statement to say that you need relationships to get you through life. Other people provide the acid to your base, and can often be a perfect sounding board for your ideas. But in order to make the deep connections you need for total honesty, you must develop trust. The only way to do this is to take a risk and let someone in. So reach out today -- lower your drawbridge and invite someone to cross your moat.

2 comments:

Groomzilla said...

No fair, baring your soul and being all self-insightful and then leaving the door wide open for juvenile humor about moat-crossing.

Just remember to please wrap it before you slap it.

ridiculous said...

heh heh. you said 'moat'.