7.09.2006

Fabulousity

Well. I had planned to regale all 10 million of my readers with tales from Ju's bachelorette party, which was held last night at The Soho House. I had hoped to post of pictures of the roof deck where we had dinner, or share gossip about canoodling famous people. I had at least thought that I'd be able to share my outrage at drink prices. Nope. Nada. Photography is forbidden due to possible Page 6 leakage, it seemed that there was nary a celebrity available for my reportage, and beverages were no more costly than in any other bar in the city.

We had a lovely dinner, followed by sedate cocktail drinking in the lounge, ending with a cab ride back to Hell's Kitchen and gravy fries at the Renaissance Diner. Actually, the most exciting part of last night, at least for me, was that I had somehow managed to coordinate a $10.99 dress and a $10.00 necklace into an outfit worthy of Soho House fabulousness. Oh, and that in that dress, I didn't inadvertently expose my chest in public.

1 comment:

Megan Crane said...

That is a fabulous necklace, indeed....