7.07.2006

Things I Am Not In The Mood For Today

1. Coffee with no Splenda and no ice. And no-one to blame but me for my Splenda-less and ice-less state.

2. Crappy, half-assed apologies from a friend who blew me off last night, and who has been blowing me off for the better part of the past week.

3. Laundry.

4. The kind of frantic apartment cleaning that comes from the realization that a) I haven't cleaned my apartment in a really long time, b) I have 8 people coming over for dinner and drinks tonight, and c) I have another friend staying with me for the weekend.

5. Coffee with no Splenda and no ice spilled all over my coffee table. Ha Ha.

6. Slightly aggressive e-mails from potential dates via match.com, asking if I've 'disappeared'.

7. Thoughts about why I've let my apartment get so dirty. I'm not working, and I'm obviously not cleaning, so what the hell am I doing with my life?

8. A slight nicotine and alcohol hangover.

9. A broken iPod and a frustrating conversation with customer service about my expired warranty.

10. Sunshine, honking horns, and people who won't get the fuck out of my way on the sidewalk.

1 comment:

The_Gator said...

why is it that normal people....when walking of course... try to not bump into others...while others merely walk through you? I figured you get more of this than i so maybe you can answer this for me.

Smartass