3.01.2006

Theme Song!

During J & C's post-game party this past weekend in DC, we spent a considerable amount of time discussing two very important questions. My faithful blog readers might remember that I posted these very same questions a few months ago.

If you ever write an autobiography, what will the title be?

If you had to choose a theme song, which would play every time you made an entrance somewhere, what would it be?

As the party continued, there were variations on the autobiography (all entries must have colons, a la Lifetime Network, making my title "It Seemed To Be A Good Idea At The Time: The ridiculouschick Story") and the theme song (choose between 'Love Will Keep Us Together' by Captain and Tenille or 'Hello' by Lionel Richie).

I am pleased to announce that this morning, while browsing through my iTunes in an attempt to glean inspiration for writing my final project proposal for Social Work with Battered Women (and btw., while I was in the library last night, I proved that I am the World's Biggest Dork when I did a not-entirely-silent fist pump in celebration of finding the perfect journal source for my final project), I finalized my theme song choice.

It is 'Eggman' by the Beastie Boys...if only for the joy of this line: "drive by eggings plaguing L.A." Pure silliness.

No comments: