2.28.2006

Maybe The Bedbugs Have Prevailed

My life has gotten considerably better since I've left the bedbugs behind. Now that I have a stable home environment, I'm able to work on development of self-actualization (read: directing my life toward the fulfillment of cupcake cravings). I'm even getting to the point where I can be grateful for my experience, because its taught me some very valuable lessons (namely, to always check your bed very, very carefully before going to sleep).

Today, it just all sucks.

Because of those motherfucking bedbugs, I no longer have a television. The Amazing Race is on tonight, and I'm going to miss it.

4 comments:

The_Gator said...

lol i agree with dumber...although... i kinda stopped watching it, when my uncle stopped doing the the sound production. But i think i will enjoy the regular amazing race again.

Dumbass

The_Gator said...

well you see dumb, he really thinks that two complete strangers will do really well on that show. I mean why wouldnt two complete strangers trust one another and feel comfortable sleeping with the other.

Dumbass

ridiculous said...

firstly, i totally agree about the family edition. i didn't even make it through the whole season with that one.

secondly, i would LOVE to go on the amazing race with you, dumber! because i'm pretty sure that you'd want to kill me after about two days.

and it would be pretty funny, both of us trying to find internet access around the world so we could post to our blogs...

Anonymous said...

i'm a guy who's suffering from bed bugs too . and because of that motherfucking bed bugs , i'm pissed off now . googled it and found your site . yes , this is a message from me , mr anonymous that fucking hate bedbugs and cursed its ancestor to the death . yes , death bugs are fucking annoying .