9.15.2007

Recovery

Last night, I met up with LDK at our favorite happy hour spot. So we're settling in, just getting started on our 'agenda' items (we tend to itemize our discussion topics - Virgos!) when I started to feel sick.

And, a moment later, really sick.

I quickly went to the bathroom, where I threw up. Then I went outside to get some air, but it didn't help. I went back to the bathroom, where there was now a line. While I was waiting, I felt like I was going to pass out.

A few minutes later, I found a worried LDK back at the bar. By this time, I was covered with a cold sweat and I was shaking. She took a look at me and overruled my protests that I was okay. We took a loooong cab ride to B's, and I've barely left the house since.

I'm not sure what's going on with me, but I've had to cancel most of my weekend plans (I'm hoping to still be able to go to Philly tomorrow to watch Bons in her first half marathon) including B's show tonight at Gotham.

As usual (the usual meaning a little more than 2 months) the boy has been amazing. Without being asked, he came home from the store with all the foods I was craving, along with flowers and the latest Us Weekly. Now I'm resting, watching cable, eating chocolate chip cookies, and cuddling with the dog. Not so bad...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B sounds awesome

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Hope you are okay now.