9.28.2007

Here We Go

I'm beginning to feel like the main character in Memento, since I've taking to writing stuff on my hand in an effort to manage my daily life.

_______

This morning, almost at the finish line of a really hectic work week, I bought a large iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts. Toasted Almond flavor. It was so big that I actually questioned if I needed that much caffeine. Luckily, the universe took care of that one for me, because I got to work and immediately spilled the entire cup (accidentally...maybe).

_______

I'm going to Ireland in less than a week. Holy crap. I'm going to Ireland in less than a week.

_______

I'm reading Eat, Pray, Love and now I too want to travel in search of enlightenment. But I should really get back to my regularly scheduled life, which includes reading for my trauma class, rather than fun reading. Also which, right now, includes work so I can leave the office on time.

No comments: