2.06.2007

General Interests

Here's what I'm into...lately: spite, college basketball, yelling, yelling related to college basketball, ice cream, yoga, gin & tonic, sushi, tossing my hair, rolling my eyes, making the world safe, afternoon naps, ridiculousness, the drive-by eggings that are plaguing LA, confounding all those around me, coffee so strong my spoon stands up in it, subterfuge, brilliance, beautiful misapplications of the english language, random social experiments, endless games of 'would you be my friend if', dismantling patriarchy, composing a list of words i love, composing a list of words i hate, running.

2 comments:

g said...

I love that 'spite' makes the top of the list. *sigh* A gal after my own heart...

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I think you forgot "judging." I thought that was one of your favorite pastimes!