5.18.2006

Stranger by the Day

I'm an official MSW! And officially hung over.

Graduation was yesterday. The reading of the names took forever. My class had 400+ people, and the deans were very concerned with reading everyone's name correctly. It was so...social worky ('Is this the right pronounciation?' 'How do you feel about me reading your name this way?' Do you want to talk about me reading your name?' 'Are you ready to graduate?' 'Are you feeling okay about graduation?').

I had a slight wardrobe malfunction (the strap on my dress broke while I was hugging a friend after the ceremony) which was thankfully covered by my gown.

And now, I'm off to a job interview...degree in hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congratulations! And may I recommend a double cheeseburger with fries for the hangover?

The_Gator said...

congratulations....can i hire you to finish all my undergraduate classes?

Dumbass