5.31.2006

My So-Called Life

What can I tell you about my activities lately? Life has dramatically slowed down since school ended. But in case you're interested, here's a general daily schedule:

6:45-7:00 am: jolt awake and start to strategize my daily job search
8:00 am: get lulled back to sleep by the ocean sounds on my alarm clock
8:30 am: cereal, shower, Today Show
9:30-2:30 am: Starbucks - apply for jobs, read blogs, check e-mail obsessively, manage to make a grande iced coffee last for 5 hours
2:30 - evening: reading, crossword, yoga, the park

My nightly social schedule is suprirsingly full, but I don't see how that's very helpful in allleviating my paranoia regarding my job search...

3 comments:

g said...

As long as it's not Starbucks to whom you are applying for a job... =)

Anonymous said...

Try to enjoy it at least a little bit, think of it as your last Summer Vaction ever...

Anonymous said...

I can understand all this with you. I was looking for a job and in the IT market with layoffs all the time in our part of the world makes it a worry. but I found one and I have faith you will soon also.

Smart