9.07.2005

La, la, la

Lessons learned in upstate New York this weekend:

1. If I ever write an autobiography, the title will be 'It Seemed To Be A Good Idea At The Time'

2. I am able to drink for 15 consecutive hours without losing consciousness. I do, however, lose most of my common sense.

3. If binge drinking is defined as '4 or more drinks in one sitting', then I pulled at least a 'binge drinking times 3' on Sunday night. This is probably not information I will choose to share at my internship.

4. Undergraduates are REALLY young.

5. Syracuse football is not worth watching if Donovan McNabb is not playing.

6. 'Dome dogs' and 'Dome foam' still cause extended periods of belching.

7. When your hand gets stamped upon entry to a bar, the same stamp will end up being transferred to somewhere on your face by the next morning, and that somewhere will probably be your forehead.

8. It is really difficult to remove a fake tattoo from your cheek without also removing a layer of skin.

9. Even when you are still drunk/hungover, it is wise to clean up a bit (and by 'clean up by a bit', I mean showering, wearing clothes that match and removing your makeup from the previous night) before your flight home, in case you end up sitting next to a cute guy.

10. A WVU football fan can be a good kisser, especially if he is not actually from West Virginia.

No comments: