9.20.2005

iPod Magic 8 Ball

For my birthday, I received a 'sarcastic' Magic 8 Ball from MS & Groomzilla, which is sort of like your traditional question-answering Magic 8 Ball, only with more, ahem, sarcastic answers. Many, many questions were asked (mostly by me) on the night of my birthday party.

ridiculouschick: 'sarcastic magic 8 ball, will I have sex tonight?'
sarcastic Magic 8 Ball: 'yeah right.'

Lately, along the same vein, I've been playing iPod Magic 8 Ball, where the questions are directed toward my iPod.

ridiculouschick: 'iPod, will I ever find love?' (or some other such nonsense)

The next step of this 'game' or 'psychosis' is to put the iPod on shuffle. Whatever song comes up should provide an answer to the question. I haven't quite perfected the science of this mode of inquiry yet, but I'll let you know how it comes along.

No comments: