8.18.2005

Guest Ridiculousness

I haven't really perpetrated any ridiculousness for the past few days, being that I've barely set foot outside of my apartment during daylight hours. I've been cocooning, determined to read all of the Harry Potter books before I allow myself the treat of buying the new one and taking it on vacation next week.

Enter LK, and her story from jury duty.

LK was in the bathroom at the state courthouse, and heard a buzzing noise coming from one of the other stalls. She listened more closely, but was not able to figure out what it was. She then picked up another noise, along with the buzzing, and it became clear.

The second noise was moaning.

And the buzz was a vibrator.

Someone was masturbating in one of the bathroom stalls of the courthouse.

LK waited by the door after she left the bathroom, trying to determine who the masturbator was. (My suggestions: someone exiting with a big grin, someone exiting smoking a cigarette.) She wasn't able to determine who it was, unfortunately, but the story did provide some entertainment in an otherwise boring day.

Back to Hogwarts...

No comments: