6.05.2007

Right Back In It

Thanks to some prodding by OrangemanMike, I'm excited to announce that we'll be running the Philadelphia Marathon on 11.18.07! Yep, a full one this time. I'm back to my training schedule, healthier eating, etc. (We can just ignore this past weekend, when I sat on my ass and ate anything I wanted. Actually, isn't that the whole point of the ridiculousness of marathon training? That you can eat with abandon?) I'm even going to join this Master's swim team for more consistent cross training.

Aaaaaand, thanks to some prodding by my book club girl, Nashville, I've signed up with match.com again. I haven't entirely closed the door on The Musician (or MySpaceGuy, for that matter) but it's good to have options. And when I say 'options', I mean 'men between the ages of 33-40, residing within 2 miles of zip code 10019'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PA, baby! Rock it!

(yes, i am a dork.)