6.21.2007

Almost...

I've never gone on vacation before when I've had social work clients. I'm worried about them. I've already alerted my co-workers about who they might be hearing from while I'm away...called each person to make sure they are 'okay' before I leave (or as close to okay as they can be)...and given my cell phone number (for emergencies) to our admin.

I just need to let go. Worrying about my clients isn't fair to them. Or to my skills as their therapist.

So...I've set my 'out of office' responses on email and voicemail. Cleared off my desk. Updated my files.

The only thing left to do is to get a pedicure and have some goodbye cocktails with MS & Groom.

Why am I blogging?

2 comments:

Buggy B said...

WHATTTT you didn't call and make sure I was going to be okay before going on vacation. :) lol

I think you went above the call and are being responsible with your job. Now go off and enjoy your vacation. Everyone will be okay for a few days while your gone and I am sure would want you to rest up, recharge and come back ready to help again.

Now quit blogging and get to enjoying your days away.

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!