12.05.2006

Please

9:05 am and it's already one of those days.

I've been awake since 5:12, when some sort of public utility truck was parked outside my window, loudly rumbling. I'm tired. It's cold outside. My horoscope is telling me that today, I need to 'think with my heart, not my head' but I don't know if I can even access my feelings, or why I'm paying so much attention to the stars.

Life in NY is challenging me. Winter is coming, and I am lonely. Something needs to change.

Right now, though, it's enough to sit in the sunlight coming through my office window and drink coffee from my favorite mug.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chin up, 'lil camper. Guinness and Syracuse tonight. What could go wrong?

Anonymous said...

How nice that you have a window in your office.

NY winters are tough. I don't know how I've managed to last this long. If you need someone to spike your coffee, I'm your woman.