12.07.2006

Packing, Heat

I am facing quite the dilemma tonight. Quite the dilemma.

Tomorrow is supposed to be very cold in NY. I will spend the morning in NY. I will spend the afternoon on a plane. I will be in LA by evening.

Here's the question. (Wait for it. Wait for it.)

Do I trundle miserably around Brooklyn tomorrow morning, hoping that a few layers of clothing and my new favorite (cold weather inappropriate) jacket will suffice for a few hours...or...do I wear my warm down winter coat (which I also love), knowing that it will need to be stowed for the entirety of my time out West?

The other huge decision I am taxed with tonight (Oh, you thought there was only one? Silly. You obviously don't know me.) is: having finished my Us Weekly at the laundromat, what exactly am I supposed to read on the plane?

Decisions, decisions. It's a wonder that I get anything done at all, what with my need to self-debate the simplest things until I arrive at a conclusion.

Oh, and by the way I am going to LA to hang out with my AWESOME, FUNNY, AMAZING, BRILLIANT, BEAUTIFUL friend Megan. Who is also a DOCTOR. And did I mention that she's WAY COOL? No, like, seriously, SUPER COOL.
(Hi Megan. See you tomorrow. Love.)

1 comment:

Megan Crane said...

When I said I wanted blog love, I meant in a more subtle fashion.

But OKAY, this totally works too!

Can't wait to see you!!