4.30.2006

Faith Restored

Dear Kevin:

Last night you found my cell phone in a cab. Thankfully, you didn't turn it in to the driver, which would have ensured that it would have been buried forever in some ginormous New York City Taxi and Livery Commission lost-and-found. Instead you called the last number I had dialed, spoke with esb, and made arrangements for me to pick up the phone with your doorman.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! While you were speaking to my friend, DJ and I were trying to strategize how I was going to write my mediation paper and go to Verizon and somehow manage to be available at 6:00 pm for my volunteeer shift. Oh, and find $300.00 to replace my phone.

My eternal thanks,
ridiculouschick

PS: You sound cute on the phone. Can I buy you a drink sometime?

2 comments:

fritz said...

Just remember that judging from the picture, Pedro picks coffee beans with his ass every morning in South America!

pianofritz2.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ah yes! The lost cell phone incident of March 2006! Also the night, your readers may want to know, of our social work prom. Ridiculous looked gorgeous in her dress, Kevin. And you did sound cute on the phone... Cute and resourceful.