4.05.2006

Columbiatches

I just picked up my last stipend check from Columbia. While it's always nice to have extra spending money (which will certainly be appreciated this weekend in Vermont) the amount makes me laugh. The check covers the work I do with my internship. I work approximately 300 hours per semester - this semester will probably be closer to 400 hours - and the check is for $200. This means I am making about .66 per hour. Very rewarding.

Also, there is an extremely cranky man working at the Columbia gym desk who all but accused me of trying to steal a towel this morning. Fucking clown.

2 comments:

The_Gator said...

do you think you could steal me a towel too please....Im starting a collection...ive already got some from Cal State Sacramento!

Dumbass

The_Gator said...

or should i say....not steal one!

Dumbass