4.11.2006

Better

I took my cranky ass home from work early last night, went to yoga, and had some sushi. I feel much better today. Apologies to:

  • L & J...who were very sweetly were making plans to come to New York for my graduation (which, btw., falls on a Wednesday at 2:00 pm and is convenient for absolutely no-one) and were told that I could care less about going to the ceremony if this 'fucking degree isn't going to get me a fucking job that will pay my fucking rent'.
  • The Lawyer...who received several incoherent e-mails which railed against all of the (imagined) injustices in my life.
  • My neighbors...who endured a very loud hour of the 'Fuck You' mix on my JBL iPod speaker system.
  • The woman...who I glared at on the subway from 110th Streeet to 59th Street because I felt that she was not respectful of my personal space.
  • DJ...who also received some very paranoid e-mails while she was in the midst of accepting a job offer and informing her current internship that she was not going to be working there next year.
  • Pretty much everyone...at JFK airport.
  • A...who indulged my random musings about skipping the next month of school, not completing my degree, and moving to Vermont.

No comments: