2.20.2008

I've Changed

This morning, I found myself completely aggravated and frustrated because I didn't get a seat on the shuttle bus.

Reread that.

Perhaps I should have been celebrating the fact that I can step right outside my building and board free transportation which takes me directly to the subway (the station even has an escalator that I refuse to walk down, because... I'm lazy I have my reasons).

Or that I now have doormen. And an elevator (3, in fact).

But no. There I was at 8:31 am, rolling my eyes, tapping my feet, and muttering to myself. Unbelievable.

The girl, apparently, has been taken out of Hell's Kitchen.

(And this post doesn't even address why I didn't get a seat, which was because I was late going downstairs because I took some extra time this morning whining to B about being crampy and not wanting to go to school or work.)

3 comments:

Buggy B said...

Funny how a runnerr takes the subway, the car, the elevator, etc etc and then goes out and runs. :) I did slow down last week. I only ran 15 miles and this week i have 17 already. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with buggy b...

that kills me...c'mon! walk down the escalator!

B

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Umm, did you change into an old person? I thought only old people lived in buildings that had shuttle buses.

(And I'm with you on the escalator thing - I swim 2+ miles a day, so my body can use the rest.)