2.22.2008

As It Turns Out...

It is not very difficult to secure your very own yurt for one night. Yes, I will be able to fulfill my (one day old) dream of living in a yurt.

ridiculous: "I made the reservation! We're going to stay in the yurt!"
B: "Ugh."
ridiculous: "I'm the happiest girl in the world!"
B: "Ugh."
ridiculous: It's gonna be great!"
B: "Did it say something on that website about showers and restrooms being 'a short stroll away'? And they might have to loan us a flashlight?"
ridiculous: "It's gonna be great!"

1 comment:

Jill said...

I filmed a movie once in a yurt. I played a worker at a pet suicide hotline.

The yurt (in contrast to the film) was unremarkable. I did find it a little odd that the bathtub was in the very center of the giant room.

So if you like your bathing to be the focal point.....