2.12.2008

Daydreaming

After weeks of half-heartedly looking through ads on Craigslist, B and I decided yesterday that we are staying in our current apartment until October.

Now that we've committed for another 8 months, it makes perfect sense that I have been looking at apartment sales listings all afternoon and forwarding the particularly unattainable (a one bedroom on the UWS for only $697,000 with an $1100 monthly maintenance fee - sure!) along to B. I've fallen in love with at least 10 listings.

Why do I do this to myself?

UPDATE 5:05PM: I've just sent the 10-gazillionth listing to B via email with a subject line that reads "Save Me From Myself".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do this too? I spend my free time at work searching house listings in Tuscany.

andebobandy said...

if you love that, you'll love this http://www.privateislandsonline.com/